Home » Anchovyiran@gmail.com » Iran Dried Anchovy

Iran Dried Anchovy

Type of posting Offer
Category Fish
City / Port Qeshm, IR, Iran
Price USD 1.35 ~ 1.35 per Unit
Address Qeshm .iran
Description Dear Alexander OR Dear Sir/Madam,

Glad to inform you that Shohab Noqraei Qeshm Fish Processing Company in iran which is one of the leading manufacture, processor and exporter of hight quality Dried Anchovy /sprats.
We have many experiences in this field and can supply you best quality with competitive price.

SPECIFICATIONS:

1.GRADE:A
2.part: whole/head on
3.moisture:less than 20%
4.size:3-4cm,4-5cm,5-6cm,6-7cm.
5.Style:Dried
6.additives :salt 3-8%
7.coloure:Nature
8.Shelf life:24 monthes
9.Drying process :sun dried
10.origin:iran

Packing:PE vacuum bag/pp bag & carton box.Net weight :10to 14 kg(according customer request).

Delivery time:25_30 days business working days after receipt T/T.

Minimum order:1fcl container 40ft.

Payment terms:T/T in advance 30% of proforma invoice value befor packing and transportation and the rest 70% against B/L.

If you are interested in our product please don't hesitate to contact us at any times for more details.

Kind regards.
MR.YAQOOB Daryanavard
Sales manager.
Shohab Noqraei Qeshm Fish Processing Co

Persian Gulf Blvd. Suza city ,Qeshm island, Hormozgan province ,Iran.
Mob:+989361782653
Tel:+989930654368
Www.anchovyiran.com
Info@anchovyiran.com
Anchovyiran@Gmail.com
Date Aug 6, 18:08